Saturday, January 23, 2010

Sleepy afternoon

I'm feeling better though still feels giddy on & off. The runny nose has stopped though I still feel tired and sluggish.

Had a great time catching up with H, an old friend who has moved away. The time spent together was great, just shopping, chatting and laughing. I hope to meet her again next week before she leaves if she has the time. It's a blessing to find friends you are comfortable to be around, who understands you and not judge you.

I'm thinking of going shopping as there are some discounts in town. But the wind keeps blowing into my room and it's making me sleepy. But I'm not suppose to sleep anymore...I slept for almost 12 hours last night! I woke up close to 1 pm and I'm still tired, wonder if it's because of the flu I had.

1 comment:

Ummie said...

I used to have runny nose before but am much, much better now - has been more than 10 years since the last time I had it - More exposure to morning sun.
Its vitamin D do great wonders to our health, mind and mood - Nature's free gift to all of us.
Believe me.
Cheers ;D