Sunday, January 31, 2010

When I woke up...

I woke up at 9 am this morning and slept again, woke up at around 1230 pm. I felt better but with feeling of regrets over last night's (this morning) episode. I had a maniac- angry episode, with loads of anxiety and despair.

I am very thankful for my husband. He calmed me down, stroked my back as I slept and told me not to feel stressed and scared over working again. Night times are always the worst for me when I'm anxious and stressed.

I'm worried that I can't sleep tonight and I hope I can manage it. It's like once I spent 2 days sleeping at close to 3 because of nights out, I can't fall asleep at 12 or 1 am again.  

Getting ready to go out and celebrate my grandma's birthday tonight. Called a cake shop and reserved a cake, will collect it on the way to her place.

No comments: