Monday, April 19, 2010

A slice of cake, a slice of happiness?


I have bee having highs and lows. Nothing too drastic but noticeable to myself. can't really explain how I'm feeling.. one moment confident, another low and hating myself for everything.
Can't seems to learn my lessons in courting troubles. People will get bored of me so will I of others and myself. I can feel myself changing my mind and thoughts very often. I need to get the stability going in me, the lack of unwanted attention and troubles and I should be thankful of the goodness in my life and not itching to jeopardize it when things are going well.

My Dr ever told me that I like to do things to jeopardize my happiness or when everything seems to be going smoothly. Maybe there's still a part of me that feels I shouldn't be happy...

Anyway, recognising it is the first step for anything.

Bought a nice strawberry chestnut cake after work today and had it with a cold cup of coffee.

Hope you are well too.

1 comment:

Lydia said...

Hi Jessica, nice blog & good post. You have beautifully maintained it, you must try this website which really helps to increase your traffic. hope u have a wonderful day & awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging!