Saturday, January 31, 2009

Meds change and starting work

I want to be thankful. If I have only one year left to live, what are the things I wished to do?
Nothing and just sleep away.

No, seriously, there are things I would like to see, visit and do. To travel and to let go.
My list is waiting to be completed. 
I have changed my Stilnox 10mg to Stilnox CR 12.5mg. Will it make me put on weight or have roll over drowsy effect? They are no longer producing Stilnox 10mg.
I wish I can stop medication, the thoughts are in my mind and I'm so tempted to.

My Dr would like me to wait and see, the more conservative approach, afraid that I will crash, afraid that I can't work.

Have I told you, I'm starting work on Mon? My anxieties is back and I'm filled with dread yet excited with the prospect to start anew.

No comments: