Saturday, January 31, 2009

Puffy eyes

After 2 days of Stilnox CR, I feel very sleepy and tired. I'm not too sure if this is related to the med. The Stilnox CR and Stilnox 10mg are very different. When I'm on Stilnox, I can feel the effect of the drug faster and when I wake up, I don't feel so drowsy and heavy. But after taking the Stilnox CR, I feel heavy, my eyelids are heavy and when I woke up, I found that my eyes were puffy.

Not too sure if this is related to the med or I'm feeling tired again because I have been up and high the last couple of days, going out doing stuffs and feeling great.

I really hate the highs and lows.

1 comment:

La-reve said...

I hate the rollercoaster too. Speaking to a friend last night, we decided that those who say their lives are made better by the illness are obviously experiencing something else. Well, no good hankering after 'what ifs'. Thinking of you there