Wednesday, January 21, 2009

This woman's work


I heard this song last night when I was watching Without a Trace 5, All the Sinners, Saint.
The episode was about a woman suffering from bipolar who was involve in a murder. The ending was sad, very disturbingly sad and I cried.

I have been feeling very low since yesterday and today I took the bus around and I wanted to cry over every little thing.. and I wish this high and lows would end. Am I going any lower? Do I have to go any lower when I have to go back to work soon? Why didn't I go low when I was having my break? When I was not working and have nothing to fear and everything to throw? Why do I have to pick myself out of the misery, believed that I'm better and go right back to it?

I am very depressed.

And I found the song on Youtube and my emotions just go and my tears flow when I hear this.
I feel empty and sad and I can't think of anymore words to describe this emptiness.

No comments: