Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Got an earlier appointment

Didn't sleep well last night. Had a panic attack and dare I imagine, a small seizure when I found myself shaking.

Anyhow, I called the clinic and asked if they could give me an earlier appointment. Its now 14 Apr instead of 28 Apr. 2 weeks ahead, better than none. I have request to be on a waiting list in case anyone cancelled their appointment and I can be seen in their place.

My head hurts. I feel that there is something in there and I want to throw up and my eyes hurts.
I'm giddy and although it's not a pleasant feeling, I wouldn't mind fainting again, just so I can get myself admitted and speed up the investigational process.

I cried alot and my mum cried too. She is afraid that there is really something wrong with me and I may die.

I'm just staring into space and I'm afraid to work in case I faint at work in front of my patients. I don't know what to think really.

No comments: