Sunday, November 23, 2008

down the stairs

so i slipped and fell down a couple of steps yesterday.
my body really hurts now! it's the quiet aching pain.

I have no idea how I slipped. It happened in a blink of an eye... I was already on the steps. Looking at my body position and where I now ache, I realised how I fell and landed.
I landed on my butt, hitting my back against the steps. As I fell, I reached out with my left arm to grab the railings, and in the process, putting most of the weight on the left side.  
I have also twisted my right ankle slightly and hurt the middle toe. anyway, I applied muscle relaxant ointment to my left arm and ribs last night, and also did a support bandage to my right foot to prevent swelling.

well.. just in case.

so my body was achy when I got up and I feel tired today. It's TV and internet day..

mood: +6

No comments: