Thursday, November 6, 2008

i want to die

i hate it.. where there are eyes around me, watching mw but no giving me the freedom i want.

I'm drinking vodka drinks with my meds. hope that it will eat me, that I can go and feel less worthless.
I hate my life. It's full of fuck.
I want to die.
but they spoil my plans.... you took out of my happy drugged state and talked about senseless stuffs like towels. when to wash......



I want to float and die and relax.... they all hate me, U hate myself. Wish I am dead. DEAD!!!!!
I so hate myself. I wish I can die tonight


1 comment:

Disillusioned said...

It's good to see you posting again, though sad that things are still so tough.
Do you have a dr who can help, precribe meds perhaps? I have been going through several med changes - it stinks, but I am starting to see improvement now so hopefully it is worth it.
Look after yourself.