Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I cannot remember

Life is full of compartments. I have a blog for daily life, stuffs that friends can read and everyone is happy about. And this. My sad sad miserable life that I hide underneath this weird mask.

I have been jobless for a month now. And I have been writing all my angers and stuffs on paper. Sometimes, in the night, it is just so much easier to write in a notebook. I can write anywhere, huddle in a corner, while at the kitchen table.. anywhere. I would not have to turn on the mac, and not wake my hubby.

And I am feeling so lousy about myself. This is the worst time to be jobless, when a technical recession has hit Asia and newspaper is going on about retrenchment and stuffs. All the gloom and doom in this world and X'mas is coming... how I love X'mas!

The point of this being.. I simply cannot remember my old email address... the password and everything! I have been trying for days... I can find my blog but I simply cannot get the login email correct! Arrgh!

I feel sad that my old blog cannot be edited anymore.
I shall leave this for easy access

No comments: