Wednesday, November 12, 2008

So what do you do at home?

I received an email from a friend. Someone that I used to work together, we kept in contact and she has now started work at a busy company.

It is actually a harmless question as we were emailing about jobs and stuffs.
But somehow this affected me.

"so what do you do at home basically everyday?"

seriously? I do nothing considerable. nothing earth shattering, nothing that provides to the ailing economy, nothing to science, nothing useful.

but i do know i am resting to get better, yet when and how do i get better? i will think about it again, just not today. i'm just doing it for myself.

she doesn't know about my condition. Just that i'm taking a break. I made a joke, ya, i'm a desperate housewife. hahaha.

3 comments:

Ummie said...

Yeah... I'm a full-time housewife too but since housework is a never ending chore, I punctuate it with networking and of course, surfing blogs and blogging...

La-reve said...

All the time I've had off work I often think I haven't actually done anything. People pften say to me I could do so much with a couple of months off work. But that's the nature of this illness so much time but nothing productive to be doing, or able to do
Take Care
Lareve

Jessica said...

Hi ummie and la-reve,

Thanks for the encouragement.

la-reve,
I agree, the nature of this condition kind of forces you to live each day as it is. You make plans, but it doesn't always work out.