Sunday, November 9, 2008

Thunderstorm and kids

I'm tired today. It has only been a short while being online but already, I felt tired and my eyes hurt.

There was a huge thunderstorm last night. The thunders were really loud and it woke me up at 5am. It sounds as though nature is very very angry, the sky flashes in the dark and the rain kept pouring. The electricity tripped too. I realised it as I was going to the toilet. The loud sounds frightened me.

On another note, my neighbourhood kids are really noisy. I hate loud noises and I do not like screaming kids when I surf the net, read or watch TV. They are really loud. I live in a flat and it's not wrong for them to play in the day. But I wish my neighbour's boy did not come home so quickly. His mum brought him to visit his granny 2 weeks ago and it's really quiet and peaceful. Now he's back ( he's around 2), other kids (namely 2 more, one 6, another roughly 8) are back to look for him. They scream, shout, run and play guns and boy games. I'm not in the state to like kids now, frankly, I dislike them at this very moment! And every time they scream or run outside the house, I get this irritation building and get this headache. arrgh.

I am tired, irritated and feeling down.

1 comment:

Ummie said...

Hai, I'm Ummie. I'll be the 1st follower of your blog. Kids grow up very quickly, so take things positively. Keep on blogging and trash out to clear the pant-up feeling.