Friday, November 21, 2008

one week has passed...

oh my gosh, a week has just passed so quickly! Let me o a quick recap to remind myself what have I done for the week.

it has been fairly good. almost an 8. I have been out everyday, spoke to strangers, spent alot of money and been pretty active. What worries me is that being happy and such may eventually spiral downwards and I may feel low soon. see, I haven't been going out much for the last months, in fact, I desperately refused to go out and not take calls from friends. I was afraid that they would ask me out and I wouldn't know how to reject them. so yes, I was home bound and I spent my days on the computer and watching TV.

But I have been fairly active the last 4 days, in fact, I took the initiative to ask my mum and friends out!

Ok, let's see....

Monday
Met up with friend and her baby, spent the day playing with the baby, shopping and lots of chatting and walking. 
mood: good, relax +8

Tuesday
Out shopping with mum, collected my medications from the clinic, bought more stuffs. spoke to strangers and discussed about lipsticks.
was really happy and senses all high as I drank my latte. It was simply wonderful.. the whipped cream just taste so heavenly as it melted into the latte.
mood: happy, excited +8

Wednesday
It was raining, but I thought the dark stormy clouds were beautiful as it looms above the train station. went out with mum again, bought shoes and did some grocery shopping.
mood: was a little tired. ok but got a little irritated later in the day as the crowd and noise level grew. +7

Thursday
went out at 430pm, had coffee at Starbucks with Y. loved the x'mas drinks that they are having. 
spotted some cats, took pictures of ourselves and cats. Reached home at 7.
mood: ok +7

4 comments:

Disillusioned said...

This all sounds good - am glad for you that you have had a positive week.

Ummie said...

I feel good to read the cheerful writings. Hope it will be for a very long,long time.

La-reve said...

Hi Jessica glad you are having good week and hope it lasts, don;t want to put downer on things and depends how you view things but a week of eights can lead to sharp decline and I don;t want that for you so take care.

Jessica said...

Hi all,

Thank you so much for your kindness.

I'm also afraid of the spiral downwards after the end of a happy spell.. will try to be safe.