Wednesday, November 12, 2008

of noisy kids and an outburst

Monday

I had a terrible backache. Was agitated, in pain and feeling low. I felt that my heart was empty and hollow, this empty hole that felt abandonment. That feeling became stronger when I had a friend who did not respond to my msg and request to meet up for coffee. It's just one of those days when rejection is hard to accept. We usually meet for weekly coffee, but I haven't sen her in about 4 weeks. so... thoughts went overdrive and I was worried.

Anyway, the kids started the nonsense again and my neighbour's kid, the 4 yr old boy, he kept opening and closing the door, banging it all the time.. it is very IRRITATING! and the final straw came when I realised that my main water supply was turned off!!! It was a very irritating prank and that got me! I went out of the house shouting "Who messed with the supply??"" the kids hid in their house, parents either oblivious or dun't bother. My hubby calmed me down and though I wanted to speak to the parents, I did not know which kid did it. And, I was just too angry and was afraid that I might lose it again.

After the outburst, I was drained. I was so angry that I trembled and cry. I haven't felt that in awhile. Then I felt guilty for shouting.

I was tired.

Tuesday

I was still tired. But I went out to an exhibition with my hubby, and because I didn't want to go home, we walked around.

I feel strange, I have always got along well with my neighbors. Or I have never lost my temper at them, or well basically they have all been nice. Most of my neighbors are elderly couples. 
My next door neighbor F moved in last year.
I want to get over this and not get obsessed with this issue. I just don't feel so good. Guilt with anger of how inconsiderate people are.

No comments: